- License #:
- Cal BRE#: 01923783
About Samantha Forshpan
You need an agent who is knowledgeable, honest, and a great negotiator. Look no further! I am passionate about guiding my clients through the home selling and buying processes every step of the way. My goal is to provide all of my clients with an unparalleled level of service with a commitment to excellence. Your interests are my top priority. Communication is the cornerstone of this business and am committed to staying in close contact with you throughout the home buying/selling process.
* Realtor, member of the Southland Regional Association of Realtors
* National Association of Realtors
* California Association of Realtors
* Member of the California Bar Association
* Knowledge is Power ! I make sure my buyers and sellers understand every step of their real estate transaction to enable them to make the best decisions.
* As a strong negotiator, I make sure my buyers and sellers receive the best price.
* With an innovative marketing campaign, I can ensure maximum exposure for your property and best price.
* Open communication is important. I offer my clients individualized guidance.
* A transaction can be complicated. I excel in problem solving and decision making to help get you the deal and keep it on track for smooth close of escrow.
* I thrive in high-pressure environments.
Areas of Expertise
* San Fernando Valley and the West Los Angeles.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.